Top ____ List . . .
I was going to make this a "Top Ten" list, but then I wasn’t sure how many things I’d end up with. My next option was a "Top xx List" but then I worried about what kind of hits and nonsense that would produce. So I’ll stick with a less conspicuous and more ambiguous option.
This is a list of things I could blog about but a) didn’t; b) won’t; c) can’t; d) shouldn’t or e) might still
1) The chickens’ first eggs
2) Landscaping my yard – the strong desire and almost a vision of what should happen, but strong doubt that the inspiration will stick for longer than the rain.
3) Grass planting and the agony of spreading hay over the seed all by myself because my kids went camping and Farming had to drive for 3 hours to get the fertilizer and then spread it so our farming day "together" ended up with me unrolling 3 huge bales of hay that I spent less painful hours last year putting into the bales. And I’m not done. But I am still sore. ALL over. (hey – that’s an entire blog entry right there)
4) My precious daughter’s 13th birthday surprise
5) Learning how to ride a dirt bike with a clutch (that would be me)
6) My commitment to blog 10 times in the next 20 days with no whining, apologies, or fear/hang-ups
7) The behindness of where I am with work and other assignments (don’t tell anyone)
8) A very fun trip to Charlotte to visit friends over Easter
9) Stamping that I’ve done and still wish to do
10) A stamp room that is photo-worthy for an "after" shot (I already have several "before" shots that could be recipient of some sort of "least inspiring of creativity" award).
11) A link to a cousin’s site introducing his amazing work with "World Outside My Shoes" – look for a book in the near future
12) Observations of Prince Farming’s 25th Highschool Reunion
13) Book reports on my new pass-time (audiobooks – have to LOVE that invention (or discovery) coupled with iPhone)
14) The chicken’s new house and their general life to date
15) Spring time beauty on the farm
16) The death of a cow. And a few chickens.
17) A wonderful and stress-less weekend with Prince Farming while the kids were gone
18) The search for a boot jack or pattern for DIY
19) My kids’ "summer jobs"
20) More sky watch posts